The present Terms and Conditions of Sale (“T&Cs) define the terms and conditions under which any individual or entity (“the Customer”) may order or purchase the products sold by Patisserie Cherie London (“Patisserie Cherie”).
- APPLICATION OF the T&Cs
- The present T&Cs should be read by the Customer before making an order.
- Use of this website by the Customer, i.e. filling in the request form, signifies full and unconditional agreement with the present T&Cs.
- Patisserie Cherie reserves the right to modify the present T&Cs in part or in full, at any time.
- CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCTS ON OFFER
- Patisserie Cherie products are handmade on demand, which means that the supply is limited.
- Patisserie Cherie guarantees that its products are produced and packed following strict quality standards.
- Each product is presented with a picture and a description of the product’s key ingredients and characteristics. This presentation is for informational purposes only and is not contractually binding.
- Patisserie Cherie provides a clear list of allergens for each product presented on its website.
- While it takes steps to minimise the risk of cross contamination, Patisserie Cherie cannot guarantee that any of its products are safe to consume for people with specific allergies.
- ORDER PLACEMENT
- The Customer’s order constitutes an offer to Patisserie Cherie to buy a product.
- After placing an order, the Customer will receive a confirmation of order (email or text or WhatsApp) from Patisserie Cherie.
- Any change to the order, including change to the product, the delivery or collection date, will have to be notified to Patisserie Cherie at least 3 (three) days before the initial delivery or collection date.
- Patisserie Cherie does not guarantee that it will be able to satisfy the change to the order. Patisserie Cherie will nevertheless use its best efforts to accommodate the change.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price to be paid by the Customer for any products will be as quoted on the confirmation of order.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. Changes will not affect orders for which a confirmation has already been received.
- Prices exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due before completion of the order.
- PRODUCT COLLECTION
- The Customer will agree on the date and time of collection of the product with Patisserie Cherie at the time of the order.
- Patisserie Cherie cannot guarantee that the product will be available for collection if the Customer wishes to change the date and/or time of collection or if the Customer does not respect the agreed date and time of collection, for example arriving 1 (one) hour later or earlier than initially agreed.
- PRODUCT DELIVERY
- Deliveries are made to destinations in London to selected postcodes.
- Patisserie Cherie charges separately for delivery. The rates depend on the final destination, package weight and package volume.
- The Customer is responsible for the information relative to the recipient’s name and address. This information should be precise, accurate and complete to enable delivery under normal circumstances.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY/COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
- All of the elements used on the Website (photographs, illustrations, pictograms, descriptions, logo, trademark) are and remain the exclusive intellectual property of Patisserie Cherie.
- None of the elements used for the Website may be reproduced, exploited, circulated or used in any way whatsoever, either in part or in full, without express prior authorization from Patisserie Cherie.
- GOVERNING LAW
- The present T&Cs are exclusively governed by English law.
- Any dispute or litigation relative thereto shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
Terms of Website Use
What are cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
What types of cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account.
Functionality cookies Functionality cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits.
Analytical cookies These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
How to delete cookies?
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser
setting. Alternatively, you can visit www.internetcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how
to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and
details on how to delete cookies from your device.
All rights regarding the design and information on this website are owned by Patisserie Chérie. These are protected, as appropriate, by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to change or withdraw any part of our website. These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes arising will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales only.
Our products are made in a busy environment where GLUTEN, EGG, SOYA, MILK, NUTS, PEANUTS and other ALLERGENIC ingredients are used. Due to the nature of our food operation, we cannot fully guarantee that any food will be 100% completely free from any allergens.
Due to their hand-made nature, the finished products may vary slightly from the images displayed.